Our relationship with you is very important to us. We are sensitive to protecting the private information that you provide to us. We also want you to have the opportunity to receive interesting and useful information about WOO and about our products and services.
You are not required to submit any information to our website. However, without providing the certain requested information, you may be unable to place an order or access certain features of our website.
Is It Safe To Order Online?
Yes, it is safe to shop at Woo with your credit or debit card.
We promise to keep your name, address, credit card details, and any other information you give us secure.
Our secure server encrypts your personal information, including credit or debit card number, name, and address, before it is sent over the Internet.
Your card details are presented directly to the bank for clearance and are not stored.
When you click the ‘Check out’ button, you enter the secure section of the site.
How Can You Tell If Our Site Is Secure?
When you are in the checkout, you will see the URL begins with HTTPS and also see a locked padlock in the address bar of your Web browser, showing that you are in the secure area.
Once your order has been processed securely online, we do not keep any record of your credit card details.
Your card details are verified automatically online through the secure payment gateway.
We are happy to answer any questions you have about secure shopping with us. Click here to contact us.
The Woo Privacy Promise to you: Security is our priority
When we are looking after your data, our focus is on cybersecurity. We know how important your information is to you, and we promise to collect, process, store and share your data safely and securely.
We respect your privacy and security as much as you do. When you shop with us, we will only ask for personal information such as your name, email address, billing address, product selections, credit card, or other payment information to send out your goods on time.
We may also collect information about where you are on the Internet (such as the website you came from, IP address, domain types like .co.in and .com), your browser type, the country where your internet service provider is located, the pages of our site that were viewed during your visit, and any search terms that you used.
We may also need to share your data with our trusted payment, fraud control, and marketing partners. This will only ever be shared where necessary and always safely and securely.
Once your order has been processed securely online, we do not keep any record of your credit card details.
Privacy And Personal Data Protection
In our everyday business operations, we make use of a variety of data about visitors, including data about:
- Users of our websites
- Subscribers to our newsletters
- Other stakeholders
In collecting and using this data, we are subject to a variety of new legislation controlling how such activities may be carried out and the safeguards that must be put in place to protect them.
The purpose of this policy is to set out the relevant legislation and to describe the steps we take to ensure that we comply with it.
This control applies to all systems, people, and processes that constitute our information systems, including directors and employees who have access to our systems.
Use and Disclosure of Information Gathered by WOO Through the Website
- Personal Information. Woo may use Visitor’s Personal Information in any of the following ways:
- Communications. Woo encourages the Visitors to contact Woo with questions and comments. Personal Information may be used by Woo in order to respond to the respective Visitor’s questions and comments.
- Business Purposes. Woo may also use the Personal Information of its Visitors for internal business purposes, such as analyzing and managing its businesses. The Personal Information collected from the Website may be combined with other information collected by Woo via other online or offline sources, with demographic information and other information that is available in the public domain.
- Transactions. When you take part in a Transaction through the Website such as purchasing products or merchandise, Woo may collect Payment Information from you related to such Transaction as well as other Personal Information such as shipping address for shipping of the ordered products or merchandise purchased through the Website. Woo may use your Personal Information or Payment Information in order to complete the Transaction and, if applicable, to fulfill your purchase. The Payment Information may also be shared with the third parties, as may be necessary, to complete your Transaction (for example, to process the payment made through the credit card).
- Contests, Competitions and Other Promotions. From time to time, contests, competitions and similar promotions may be organized through its Website that may require online registration by the Visitor for participating in such contest, competition or promotion (which may include name, email, user ID and password). Woo may ask you for certain Personal Information during the process of registration for participating in such contest, competition or promotional schemes. Woo may share this Personal Information with third party sponsors of such contests, competitions and promotions (irrespective of whether it is hosted by Woo), in accordance with the rules applicable to such contest, competition or promotion. You should carefully review the rules of each contest, competition and promotion in which you participate through the Website, as they may contain certain additional important information about Woo or a sponsor’s use of your Personal Information. To the extent that the terms and conditions of such rules concerning the treatment of your Personal Information enlarge the scope of use of such information in terms of this Policy, the terms and conditions of such rules shall also apply.
- Special Promotions and Product Information. In addition, Woo reserves the right to use your Personal Information for sending you the e-mails of updates and announcements concerning Woo’s products and special promotions. You may opt-out of receiving these messages from Woo at any time.
- Critical Communications. Woo may from time to time and as may be necessary use your Personal Information to send emails consisting of important information regarding the Website, your Transactions, or for notifying any amendments or modifications to the terms, conditions, and policies of Woo with respect to use of this Website (“Critical Emails”). Since Critical Emails would consist of important information you shall not have the option of not receiving Critical Emails.
- Third Party Service Providers. Woo works with third parties who provide services, including website hosting, credit card processing, data analysis, newsletter services, promotional activities, and other administrative services. Woo may share your Personal Information, including your Payment Information, with such third parties, as may be necessary, for the purpose of enabling such third parties discharge the provision of such services. Your Personal Information may also be shared with the manufacturer of the products ordered/purchased by you on the Website or with entities responsible for delivering the products ordered /purchased by you on the Website. We store and process your information on computers located in India that are protected by physical as well as technological security devices.
- Miscellaneous. Woo may disclose your Personal Information if Woo believes that it is required to do so:
- by law;
- to comply with legal process or governmental requests;
- to enforce the Terms and Conditions of Use;
- to protect our operations;
- to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of Woo, you or others; and
- to enable itself to pursue the available remedies or limit the damages that it may sustain.
2. Aggregate Information. Woo may analyze Aggregate Information in order to enhance the Website security, track the popularity of certain pages of the Website, track success of our email notifications, assess traffic levels on the Website and other usage data, all of which would help Woo to provide content tailored to the interests of the consumers, improve the Website and related services and to otherwise enhance Visitor’s experience on the Website. Woo may also share the Aggregate Information with its Other Entities and other third parties for provision of such services or for completion of your Transactions on the Website.
Other Important Notes Regarding WOO’s Privacy Practices
Special Note for Parents and Children. Website and the contents therein are intended for a general audience and not intended for utilization directly or independently by children under 18 years of age. If you are a child under the age of 18 years and desire to use this Website or purchase any products or merchandise (if sold through this Website), please request your parents to complete the necessary registration formalities and complete the Transaction. Any use of this Website or any of its features by a child under the age of 18 years must be under parental supervision. Woo does not directly contact children under the age of 18 years for promotion of its special offers or for marketing purposes. Woo also does not knowingly collect Personal Information from any child under the age of 18 years.
Security. Woo has adequate security measures and tools in place to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under Woo’s control. Whenever any Visitor furnishes his/her credit card number, that credit card number is transmitted by the Visitor’s browser in an encrypted format using industry-standard, SSL (secure socket layer) encryption method. Even though, Woo endeavors to protect its Visitor’s Personal Information, Woo cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to Woo, through or in connection with the website. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with Woo is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with Woo has been compromised), you must immediately notify Woo of the problem by contacting us in accordance with “Contact Us,” below (note that physical mail notification will delay the time it takes for Woo to address and respond to the problem).
Assignment. Woo reserves the right to transfer any and all information that it collects from the Visitors to a third party in the event of any merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of Woo’s assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
Updating Your Information and Contacting Us
Woo has adequate procedures in place to keep your Personal Information accurate, complete and up to date for the purposes for which it is collected and used. You may review the information maintained by Woo and wherever appropriate, you may request Woo that such information be corrected. Woo also provides an option for reviewing, correcting, updating or otherwise modifying information, you have previously provided, for which, you may send a mail at the following postal mail address:
Zippora Impex House
115, Vardhmaan Chamber 1, G Block Commercial Center,
Vikaspuri, New Delhi – 110018
E-Mail ID: [email protected]
Please clearly indicate the information that you wish to review or have changed. Woo will endeavor to comply with your request as soon as reasonably possible.
Note that despite any removal of or change to Personal Information requested there may also be residual information that will remain within Woo’s databases and other records, which will not be removed or changed.
Sharing Your Information
We do not, and will not, sell any of your data to any third party – including your name, address, email address, or credit card information. We want to earn and maintain your trust, and we believe this is essential to do that.
However, we do share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
- Companies that do things to get your purchases to you, such as eCommerce providers like WooCommerce, payment service providers Google Pay & Amazon Pay, warehouses, order packers, and delivery companies
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners, and website hosts, who help us run our business
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement, and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud
- Companies approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us), or marketplaces where you can place a Woo order.
We may provide third parties with aggregated but anonymized information and analytics about our customers and, before we do so, we will make sure that it does not identify you.
Seeing Adverts For Woo Online
We engage in online advertising, both to keep you aware of what we’re up to and to help you see and find our products.
Like many companies, we target Woo banners and ads to you when you are on other websites and apps. We do this using a variety of digital marketing networks and ad exchanges, and we use a range of advertising technologies like web beacons, pixels, ad tags, cookies, and mobile identifiers, as well as specific services offered by some sites and social networks, such as Facebook’s Custom Audience service.
The banners and ads you see will be based on information we hold about you, or your previous use of Woo (for example, your Woo search history, and the content you read on Woo), or on Woo banners or ads you have previously clicked on.
If you have said we can, we’ll send you marketing messages by email, to keep you aware of what we’re up to and to help you see and find our products.
How to stop marketing messages from Woo
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time. You can do this:
- By clicking “unsubscribe from this list” or “update subscription preferences” in the footer of any marketing email you receive from us
- By contacting our Customer Support team
Once you do this, we will update your profile to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages.
Please note that, as it might take up to 3 working days for all our systems to be updated, so you might get messages from us while we process your request.
Stopping marketing messages will not stop service communications (such as order updates and product restock notifications) or where you have expressed interest in a specific activity at Woo, such as the launch of new collections.
How to stop marketing messages from Marketplaces
Every Marketplace has a separate system from ours for recording marketing preferences. We are unable to amend your preferences or unsubscribe you from their messages.
If you decide you no longer want Marketplace marketing communications, you can opt-out by visiting their site and updating your preferences there, or you can click on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email from that Marketplace.
Keeping Your Information
We’ll hold on to your information for as long as you have your account, or as long as is needed to be able to provide the services to you, or (in the case of any contact you may have with our Customer Care team) for as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting and trend analysis only.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
Changes To How We Protect Your Privacy
We may change this page from time to time, to reflect how we are processing your data.
If we make significant changes, we will make that clear on the Woo website, or by some other means of contact such as email, so that you can review the changes before you continue to use Woo.
What About Cookies?
Site functionality cookies – These cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as “Add to Bag” and “Save for Later”.
Site analytics cookies – These cookies allow us to measure and analyze how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
Customer preference cookies – when you are browsing or shopping on Woo, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so we can make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
Targeting or advertising cookies – These cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
By using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the “help” section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Further information about cookies can be found here.
Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our site, and the complete Woo user experience that we pride ourselves on providing our customers.
To Contact Us Or Register A Complaint
How to contact us:
- By email: [email protected]
- By phone: +91-7733008118 (Monday-Friday 09:00-17:30 IST)
If you choose to receive e-mail marketing from Woo, we can tell you about new collections and offers. Remember you are in control and you can manage your preferences at any time.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing e-mails from us, you can unsubscribe or change your preference at any time by clicking “unsubscribe from this list” or “update subscription preferences” in the footer of any marketing email you receive from us, or by emailing us at [email protected] with the header ‘Unsubscribe’ Woo.
If you believe that any information that we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please e-mail us at [email protected] We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We may change this policy on occasion by updating this page. Please check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Our commitment to you: No personal data is ever sold to third parties.