5 Tips for Keeping Your Strapless Bra Up All Day Long
If you don’t have the option of wearing wired bras, then you definitely understand the frustration that comes with strapless bras. First of all, it can be tricky to find one that works well with your body type and dress size. Secondly, even if you do manage to find the perfect bra, it’s hard to keep it in place all day long!
Here are 8 tips for keeping your strapless bra up, so you don’t have to worry about readjusting your bra as much during the day.
Look for quality supportive bras
A good quality, supportive strapless bra is key to keeping your strapless bra up all day long. Look for a bra with firm boning and a wide band. Avoid bras with flimsy straps or padding. If you’re larger chested, look for a full-coverage strapless bra.
Look for a bra with silicone lining
Look for a strapless bra with a silicone lining along the cups and edges to help the bra stick to your skin. This silicon strip provides better staying power and extra grip than a band without it. To get the most from silicone lining, try to keep your skin clean and dry when going strapless.
Check for slippage
- The first step to keeping your strapless bra up is to make sure it fits properly. If your bra is too big, it will slip down no matter what you do.
- Second, choose a style that has silicone grippers on the inside of the band. This will keep the bra on hold.
- Third, check to see that the bra’s center front is flat against your chest. If it doesn’t, the bra will likely slip down.
Use fashion tape
Adhesive fashion tape is a great way to quickly keep your bra from slipping. Fashion tape is super strong double-sided tape that has been used on for strapless clothing for years. For additional staying power, tape the outside of the bra to the inside of your clothes, too.
Wear a bandeau bra
A bandeau bra is an excellent option for those who want the support of a bra without the straps.
Here are a few tips to help you keep your strapless bra up all day long:
– Look for a bralette with a wide band. The wider the band, the more support it will provide.
– Make sure the band is made of a firm material. A softer material will not provide as much support.
– Try an underwired style.